Question's Answered.


We all have few questions in our mind about things. Things that aren't important but yet we are curious to know the answer. The answer is binary Either yes or no and most of the times we usually know the answer. I got my question answered yesterday, unfortunately, it was no. It's kinda sad but Hey, It is not the end of the world nor It will affect me in any way all it has done is made my mind clear of this distraction. It feels good to know the answer. I had gathered the courage(Why Now? I had to do it because of a reason, Something happened in college)  to ask this one because I don't like to fool around or trouble the other person. It was waste of time for both the people At this point in my life i.e my 20s, I have no one and nothing to loose hence I can take risks. Risks of starting a Company etc. Now I will spend all the energy and resources on building something that will be useful to the needy.
    Life is filled with ups and downs. This is just a small bump in the road. I still have a Long way to go and become a better person. Maybe someone better is waiting. Maybe!


Sid,
Everything Happens for a reason :)

Update 10:31 PM This is what my Mentor Said 

Focus on goals instead of Girls, Succeed in your life and the right one will fall for you!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry

Why I won't be having a Girl Friend anytime soon ?