Pulling the plug.



To whomsoever, it may concern- :p
     
            In past few days, some of you might have received a message Nothing personal but it had to be done. Yes, it may sound weird but, That's me,  deal with it. There will be a complete stop on Making projects and other Activities except for academics. The pending projects will be the last. I need to focus on few things at a time and I don't want to be just good or Better but I want to be the best in whatever I do. Hence narrowing my focus on one thing at a time will be more productive and effective. If you need any help regarding Projects You can contact me via email only mail[@]bsid.io, No calls/SMS/WhatsApp. I don't know when this will end. But I will be back.


Signing off,

thatssosid

bsid.io

bsiddhartha.com










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry

Why I won't be having a Girl Friend anytime soon ?

Question's Answered.