2nd CIE Over, But Still the same?



I complain about not having free time after coming to RVCE but the fact is that I have the same time as others do.I waste lot of time in previous post I had said that I will do 2nd CIE better and Go home happily for Dasara but I was not able to do This time Because of my Health.Whole week I was down with fever and was not able to study Some might say I make reasons but only I know the truth suffered a lot this week because of bad health. Mistake are to be made and lessons are not be learn. The lesson I learnt is that no matter how much you study If i don't take good care of my health everything is Waste.They say "HEALTH IS WEALTH" this theorem has been verified personally by me ;-p .The Good news I am taking Home is Finally will be joining hostel from next week if everything works properly. After waiting for two hours in Kempegowda Bus terminal 1, now Boarded the bus. Going to Belgaum But am I satisfied with what I am doing? have to introspect on my way home!

Signing out,
B Siddhartha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry

Why I won't be having a Girl Friend anytime soon ?

Question's Answered.