Lights......Home.......Action

days since I have come to Dharwad. Everyday I come on top of the  Building and stare at this view and start to think. These dots of light are people some are near some are away some are far but bright. This view also reminds me of home I always think that one of the light is my home and it's very near just on the horizon. Just another twenty days then will be back home. Yesterday morning I had a dream of something that I should have done the day when I had chance Atleast I would know that One of the 'dneirf' thinks I am physco 😂😂
Let's see till what extent it will go😜
Knowing/Having too much information is very dangerous. The lesson I learnt is sometimes we have to pretend that we don't know anything even if we know the truth just to keep some relationships alive. Anyway this won't fetch me marks hence it's not so important RIGHT NOE might be in future . And I guess I have lied too much to a person it's time to tell all the truth even it might hurt them. I figured out the meaning of TRUST -Its the abstract pseudo-Existant feeling which changes at the speed of light and it's inversely proportional  to lies and Directly proportional to truth that we speak . Today I won tomorrow I may lose But I won't give up that easily one day i will be perfect and without any flaws.it's just matter of time.I will regain everyones trust. 
Signing out
B Siddhartha 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry

Why I won't be having a Girl Friend anytime soon ?

Question's Answered.