Back to blogging


It's just more than 48 Hours after exam, after completing Diploma. I was watching HIMYM in one scene barney talks about BLOG. I remembered that I had Blog too.
      Three years it was heck of a deal. I am not that kind of person who will just lie to satisfy others I just say the facts no fictional stories. For 34 I was so interested in Electronics I always wanted to do something with these things Resistors, capacitiors Transistors blah blah blah. But those last three months has changed me. No more interest in electronics and Communication at all few people have literally killed it. Now it's about only about scoring marks. But that too not for these people I did not at all have any interest in scoring for 6th sem.
I agree they have taught me lot of things.
 But on the other hand I jumped out of my comfort zone. Things need to be learnt.
I learnt how People prioritize people... "the old cliché  HE/SHE HAD EXPECTATIONS"The expectation of friends(Same Caste) is valid and Other friends is not valid. I learnt you will be the happiest man in the world whenever you don't have any expectation from the world. Expectations are overrated .I know the way these people behave but I try to pretend I don't know . Because I want to do good work no matter how much people will do bad things to me.


Apart from these people there were two people whom I trusted but they too ended being the same .
 If you ready this any time YES I MADE I A MISTAKE I SHOULD NOT HAVE MET YOU DURING AURA 

Now the software will be upgraded all the vulnerabilities will be patched new software will be built from scratch No more negativity Only GRATITUDE and RESPECT .
no more committing of same mistakes.
It will be pursuit of Happiness  B.E will be a New Beginning .A New start.

P.S change has already begun.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry

Why I won't be having a Girl Friend anytime soon ?

Question's Answered.